Games

Saturday, August 24, 2013

How To treat Hemorrhoids with Witch Hazel: At Home Made Treatment for Hemorrhoids


Okay. I've never gotten hemorrhoids. Okay, I lied. Only once. I was moving packages with my dad when I was around 14. I continuously lifted EXTREMELY heavy packages. I heaved and hooed. Until my butt bled. Yep. I developed a hemorrhoid. But it was gone as soon as it came. Let me explain what are hemorrhoids exactly. Oh, by the way. I am putting this under the "Attract Your Soul Mate" section of this blog. Because you are going to have a hard time attracting a soul mate if you have a busted butthole. Woops.

Hemorrhoids are a group of veins around the anus that has become swollen. Too much pressure around the anus is what causes hemorrhoids. This anal pressure can come from constipation, pregnancy, being overweight, anal sex, or lifting heavy weights. Witch hazel is an effective, home made treatment for hemorrhoids. Please keep in mind that witch hazel is only effective for external hemorrhoids, and ineffective against internal hemorrhoids. Please seek medical attention for internal hemorrhoids. Here is a link to the symptoms of internal hemorrhoids to help you differentiate between the two.

How Does Witch Hazel Effect Hemorrhoids? Witch hazel is a natural astringent, but will not rob the skin of essential moisture, like alcohol. Most users will find that witch hazel for hemorrhoids will allow them to clean the lesions without causing the skin to dry and
crack, subsequently creating a passageway for bacteria. Witch hazel for hemorrhoid lesions can also help stop mild bleeding. Witch hazel for hemorrhoids? One word: Effective.

Best Type of Witch Hazel for Hemorrhoids: The best witch hazel for hemorrhoids is organic witch hazel. Organic witch hazel will have active ingredients, as well as antioxidants that can help alleviate inflammation and itching typical to that of hemorrhoids. T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent is a brand that is heralded for their natural products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open Up a Dialogue With Me! Comment on this blog